SHARE STYLE has taken the following measures in response to COVID-19.
Regarding the Acceptance of Residents coming from Abroad:
- For the first 14 days of the arrival in Japan, we ask to stay in quarantine in a secured accommodation rather than a shared house.
- Please measure your temperature a day before moving and also the day of moving. If the temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees Celsius, we may ask to postpone your moving date.
- For residents returning from overseas, we also ask to stay at their relatives' house or in a secure accommodation for 14 days.
Regarding the House viewing:
- Please bring and wear a mask.
- When entering the building, we ask for disinfecting hands with with alcohol.
- If you have a history of overseas travel within the past 14 days or have a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or any other symptoms of poor health, you will be asked to adjust your schedule and moving date.
Regarding the Guest Visits and Lodging:*Note:The ban on guest visits was lifted on October 1, 2020.
- Please let us know in advance the date of visit, full name and contact information (phone number or email address) of your guest. In case of any infected guests at the share house, we shall contact your guest in cooperation with the health center.
- Please notify the house mates on the provided social network of the share house.
- Please measure temperature prior to entering the house and refrain from visiting if a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher is observed.
- Please wash hands and disinfect thoroughly when entering the building and wear a mask in the common areas.
Regarding the Consideration for Housemates:It is necessary for all share house residents to consider the safety of their fellow housemates. In order to prevent infections in the share house, we ask everyone not to let their guard down and take the following precautions.
- Frequent hand wash.
- Gargle when coming back home. Sanitizing hands with alcohol.
- Wear a mask in public areas except when eating and drinking.
- Avoid the Three C's (Closed Space, Close-contact settings, Confined and enclosed space)
- Refrain from parties and events that involve large groups of visiting guests to avoid disturbing your housemates. (*Note:The house party ban was lifted on June 25, 2020.)
Regarding the inter-houses events:
All events have been cancelled. We will announce on this page when resuming the inter-houses events.
Regarding the infected tenant:
- Please contact the local health department and let us know as well. As instructed by the health department, we will announce the necessary measures to be taken by the residents.
- In order to prevent the spread of infection to the housemates, the infected person will be asked to move to a designated waiting area as instructed by the health center. Staying in the house is not allowed.
- Residents falling under close contact will be contacted directly by the health center and will be asked to respond accordingly.
We will continue to make the health and safety of our residents, also for everyone involved in our operations and our staff a top priority, in line with government policy and action plans. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
(Updated 1 October 2020)